GULZAAR SAHABs - Aur phir yun hua
I thought I will only post my writings on this blog but came across this gem and couldn't stop myself from sharing.
Aur phir yun hua
Raat ye khawaab ne jaga diya
Aur phir yun hua
Raat ye khawaab ne jaga diya
And then it happened such that
A dream awoke me at night
Phir yun hua chaand ki woh dali khul gayi
Aur yun hua khawaab ki woh ladi khul gayi
Chalti rahi benooriyan
Chalte rahe andheron ki roshni ke tale
Then,the ball of moon opened up
And the series of dreams broke
The darkness continued
I kept walikng under the light of the darkness
Phir nahin fursat
Ik sadi ke liye hum diljale
Phir nahin so sake
Ik sadi ke liye hum diljale
Then I couldn't rest
I turned heart burnt for a century
After that I couldn't sleep
I turned heart burnt for a century
Aur phir yun hua
Subah ki dhool ne uda diya
Aur phir yun hua
Subah ki dhool ne uda diya
Then it happened such that
The dust of the morning blew over me
Phir yun hua chehre ke naksh sab dhul gaye
Aur yun hua gard the gard mein rul gaye
Tanhaiyaan odhe hue galte rahe beeghe hue
Aansuon se gale
And every part of my face washed
And like this I was a dirt and got mixed in dirt
I kept rottening while wearing loneliness and being wet
I rottened because of tears
Phir nahin so sake
Ik sadi ke liye hum diljale
Ik sadi ke liye hum diljale

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home